The following services are included in our package pricing for your wedding reception:
1. A beautiful country setting for your special event with lawn areas, vineyards, ponds, walking garden, bocce court, fire pit & hilltop locations for up to 300 guests.
2. The Event Center is available for a ceremony and/or reception in 6-hour blocks until 12am.
3. Hilltop wedding ceremony site with a 360 degree view of the Capay Valley, power for DJ and sound, transportation for guests requiring assistance and iced bottled water.
4. Taber Ranch provides complete wedding coordination. Outside wedding coordinators are allowed but must be willing to work with our event staff in the planning process.
5. Taber Ranch is available to answer any questions and assist with the planning process prior to the event, provides coordination with all vendors prior to event & day of event and is on-site for your rehearsal and day of event to make sure your day is stress free for you.
6. A uniformed staff including greeters, drivers & event coordinators attending to you and your guests and assisting vendors for the duration of your event.
7. Our rustic barn for your wedding party/reception with landscaped decks, romantic lighting, air conditioning, country décor & furniture. The barn seats a maximum of 150 guests.
8. Bistro lighting over lawns, under arbors and throughout the venue.
9. Dance areas with electrical hookups for live bands or DJs.
10. Couple may choose the vintage red convertible Cadillac or vintage red convertible Mustang as transportation for the bride to the hilltop and for pictures.
11. Bridal dressing area in a renovated vintage bus with air conditioning, sink, vanity & patio. Ice chest of bottled water provided in bridal bus.
12. Groom dressing room in garden barn with air conditioning, vanity & electrical outlets. Ice chest of bottled water provided in dressing room.
13. Ample parking in designated area with on-site shuttle service for guests in our two air conditioned Taber Ranch vans to & from the barn.
14. White parasols and fans for your guests to use & complimentary flip flops for your guests to take.
15. Bocce Ball court with balls, Corn Hole & Giant Jenga for lawn game area.
16. Wooden folding fruitwood chairs with cream colored pads for ceremony & reception site.
17. Tables for wedding/reception: 18-8’ banquet tables which seat 8-10 guests, 20-60” round tables which seat 8 guests.
18. A variety of rustic farm tables & furniture, wagons & wine barrels are available for the sweetheart table, cake, guest book, coffee, gifts & appetizers as well as a variety of décor items including table numbers, fruit crates, old windows, candle holders, shepherds hooks & hanging vases. An inventory document complete with measurements and quantities is provided with your contract.
19. All chalkboards with handwritten lettering; signage, seat assignment, menus, etc.
20. Taber Ranch provides set up and breakdown of all décor, centerpieces, tables & chairs and will remove garbage following ceremony/reception.
21. Two private prep areas for caterers for different dining locations; one with refrigerator, freezer & ice machine, both with potable water, electrical hookups & lighting.
22. Lemonade, ice tea & water served in 2.5 gallon glass mason jar dispensers & set up of non- alcoholic beverage service station including disposable cups. Client may provide additional items (herbs or fruit for infusing, sparkling water) if they desire. Taber Ranch will manage and refill for duration of event.
23. Full bartending service including wine glasses and disposable cups for beer (if using kegs) and signature cocktails. Client provides all alcohol. Client is responsible for and may rent specialty cocktail glasses (highball, Collins, martini). Taber Ranch will manage specialty glassware and return to racks for rental company pick up.
24. Two 60 cup percolators for coffee and hot tea. Client is responsible for providing ground coffee, condiments and cups. Taber Ranch will manage coffee/tea for the duration of the event.
25. Ice for bar and beverages and various galvanized tubs & a vintage washing machine for keeping bottled/canned beverages cold.
26. Handicap ramp at the top of wedding hill to get from the shuttle to the lawn area.
27. Three built-in bathrooms located at the barn- two bathrooms are handicap accessible.
28. Rehearsals will be scheduled according to availability. Date and time to be arranged with Taber Ranch.